Secure Risk Corporation (SRC) has
been a loss control consulting and reporting firm in the insurance
industry since 1994. President, Scott Steffens, CSP, OHST, CSHM
has an extensive background in loss and risk control. He obtained
his BS Degree in Safety and has over 26 years experience working
for property and casualty insurance companies and brokers. Scott's
knowledge and experience inspire SRC Inc. to excel in quality
service for insurance companies, brokers, agents and the policyholders.
- Due dates are taken seriously, which most clients require
a 30-60 day turnaround time.
- We are a paperless company which allows increased efficiency
in the dispersal and filing of loss control reports.
- Rush surveys are available in selected territories.
- Our consultants can provide a verbal report to the Underwriter/Loss
Control once the survey has been completed, and followed up
with a written report.
- Short and long form reports are available, depending upon
the insurance company's criteria.
- SRC can complete insurance company forms or use SRC's detailed
risk assessment quality report forms.
- Small premium accounts may be billed on a flat or hourly rate
- Larger premium accounts and service accounts are charged on
an hourly rate.
- Rates are competitive with the industry and are based on the
customer's unique requirements.
- Please contact us for our current fee schedule.
QUALIFICATIONS OF CONSULTANTS
Our consultants travel in assigned geographical areas and posses
an enhanced working knowledge in the industry, geared toward special
trade contractors, manufacturing, agricultural, wholesale and
retail trades, and service organizations. Consultant's qualifications
- Experience in working with property and casualty insurance
companies, producers, and private industry.
- Certified field safety representatives meeting states' requirements.
- Designated certifications can be found with CSP, ARM, OHST,
CSHM, CHCM, CHMM, CECM, and others.
- College degrees with a BS, MS, Doctorate degrees in Safety,
Engineering, and Sciences & Health.
- Sound technical and management skills that have the ability
to foster teamwork with the policyholder and loss control.
- Strong written and verbal communications, as well as effective
time management skills in planning, organizing, and scheduling.
- Proficient in computer skills in order to provide a quality
and paperless comprehensive report for the coverages listed.
Reports may also include Building Valuations, CAD, and digital
We continue to expand into other areas on a selected